You Can’t Just “Wait & See”
An eye emergency represents an urgent threat to your vision or ocular health. There’s no time to lose during an eye emergency; you need an eye doctor’s help right away.
Foothill Optometric Group is ready to respond to a wide variety of eye emergency situations. Find safe and effective help by contacting our practice.
How Do You Know It’s an Eye Emergency?
Here’s the short answer: if you need to ask whether you’re having an eye emergency, you should assume you are and get help.
It Might be an Eye Emergency if You Notice:
- Vision loss (partial or complete)
- Floaters or flashes that weren’t there before
- Blurry patches in your visual field
- Severe and intense eye pain
- Sudden vertigo or headaches
- Sudden redness of the eyes or surrounding skin
Take Action Now
The sooner you find help in an eye emergency, the more you can do to minimize your risk of eye damage or vision loss. Protect yourself by contacting our practice or proceeding to the nearest emergency room if we aren’t available.